In the 94th Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw, and second in the month of July, MPNP issued 174 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA).
Manitoba PNP increased the number of LAAs sent out from 125 on July 2, to 174 on July 16. This is yet another sign that provincial immigration to Canada is happening.
Manitoba PNP July 16 draw results:
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 134
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 430
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 29
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 11
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 811
Manitoba PNP: How it works
Manitoba PNP operates it’s own Express Entry like system. Applicants create an online profile with Manitoba Immigration called an Expression of Interest (EOI). Candidates are then submitted to a pool of applicants and are ranked based on selection factors.
Candidates with close connections to Manitoba will rank higher. If you are invited to apply to Manitoba PNP, you must submit an application for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).