Ontario’s Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issues 443 invitations that target health, finance and marketing professionals.
The November 12, OINP draw saw 443 candidates receive invitations or “notifications of interest” to candidates in nine different occupations. Invitations were sent through Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities stream of their provincial nominee program.
This most recent round of invitations comes after last weeks announcement that Ontario was inviting 726 candidates through their Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream and Express Entry Skilled Trades stream.
Details of November 12 OINP draw
Dates of Express Entry profiles considered: Nov 12, 2019, to Nov 12, 2020
CRS score range: 469-477
Priority occupations list:
- 0111: Financial managers
- 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601: Corporate sales managers
- 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114: Other financial officers
- 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3124: Allied primary health practitioners
- 3132: Dietitians and nutritionists
About Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities stream
The invitations sent out yesterday were through OINP’s Human Capital Priorities stream. To be eligible for this program, candidates must have a valid federal Express Entry profile with a competitive Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Candidates must also possess at least one year of work experience in an occupation that is on the targeted occupation list. This experience must be in the last five years preceding the date of your application to Ontario.
Upon successful completion of the application to Ontario, candidates will receive an additional 600 CRS points. This will essentially guarantee you will receive an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence through the federal Express Entry system.
The Human Capital Priorities stream sends invitations approximately ever two and a half months. This most recent draw might be the last of 2020. This could explain why the Nov. 12 draw sent out the fewest number of invitations, as OINP was completing their remaining quota of visas.
Notifications of interest from 2020 so far
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 6,048
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 902
- Skilled Trades stream – 1,464