On January 14th, Manitoba held its first provincial nominee program draw of the new year. The province issued 272 invitations to candidates through the Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education, and Skilled Workers Overseas streams of the MPNP.
January 14th MPNP draw results: 272 invitations
Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 236
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 461
International Education stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 29
Skilled Workers Overseas stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 7
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 722
EOI Draw #106: A closer look
In this draw, Manitoba issued a total of 272 invitations. 18 of these invitations went to Express Entry candidates. In order to qualify, candidates must have a valid Express Entry ID, a job seeker validation code, and experience in one of the occupations on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.
In order to be considered for the Skilled Workers Overseas category, applicants must have been directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Candidates whose scores were higher than the that of the lowest-ranked candidate but did not receive an invitation may have been denied for the following reasons:
- Invalid test number corresponding to language test results, or language test results are no longer valid
- Claiming to have received an invitation through a Strategic Recruitment Initiative but failing to providing a valid invitation number
Interested candidates can submit their applications to MPNP through their online portal here.