Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) has invited a total of 155 candidates through the Labour, Express Entry, and Business Work Permit Entrepreneur streams.
May 20, 2021 PEI PNP draw
- Business Work Permit Entrepreneur Invitations: 17
- PEI Labour and Express Entry Invitations: 138
Business Work Permit Entrepreneur Stream
To be eligible for nomination through the Work Permit stream you must:
- Have a minimum net worth of $600,000 CAD;
- Have a minimum high school diploma;
- Be within ages 21-59 years old at the time the application is submitted;
- Have proven management skills or business ownership experience;
- Score a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 4 on a designated French or English language exam; and
- Demonstrate intention to live in PEI and manage the day-to-day operations of your PEI-based company
PEI Express Entry Stream
In order to be eligible for the Express Entry stream, an applicant must first be eligible to submit an Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada. Once a federal profile is created, an applicant can submit an Expression of Interest to PEI’s Express Entry system. An Express Entry does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an invitation. The province does not release information on their draws, but has indicated that those with prior connections to the province have an increased chance of being invited.
Upon receiving a nomination through PEI’s Express Entry stream, 600 additional points are issued to a candidate’s CRS score, essentially guaranteeing an Invitation to Apply for permanent residency.