Today marks the opening of Ontario’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream.
This stream previously opened on only one other day this year. The Ontario government is expecting a flood of applications within the next twenty-four hours. Users may be placed in a priority queue in order to prevent further registrations from being submitted once the quota has been met.
It is important that applicants submit the most recent version of the Employer Form, otherwise their application will be deemed incomplete.
If users are able to register successfully, they will be granted an additional 14 days to provide all documentation, including an up-to-date Employer Form.
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
To be an eligible candidate under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, you must have a job offer in Ontario from an employer that meets the following requirements:
- The job offer must be for a full-time and permanent position
- The job must be considered Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- The pay offered must be the same or higher than the median wage level for that occupation within the specific region of Ontario where you will be working
- The position offered must be necessary to the employer’s business
- The work you do must occur primarily in Ontario
In case of technical difficulties, the OINP says to contact them directly at their email address: [email protected]. Users should include a screenshot showing the time and date stamp along with details about how the error occurred.